- Students choosing the Internship Program will apply their education, knowledge and skills in work settings.
- Students will learn interviewing, resume writing, team work, problem solving, workplace ethics, as well as classes to meet high school graduation requirements.
- Students will be placed in work settings as volunteers, paid work, internships, and shadow studies.
- With the assistance of Don Link, our Work Experience Coordinator, students will get a paying job in the community.
- This experience will contribute toward the student's work toward graduation.
- Eligibility for this program will be determined on a case-by-case basis with the student's advisor, and parents.
if you are interested.